µTimer 0.2.1 released. Replacing 0.2
µTimer 0.2 had copyright issues so we fixed this and here's the new version 0.2.1 that will "replace" the 0.2 version.
Change log since 0.2:
- Fixed copyrights.
- Minor changes.
Change log since 0.1.3:
- Added the countdown feature!
- Better system for calculating elapsed time (using GTimers)
- Added new feature to compensate the starting time of the program to gain accuracy
- Added a quiet option.
- Fixed bug: canonical mode still being activated after program ends.
- Removed translations for now.