µTimer 0.3 released!
Here is a new release of µTimer, it is now version 0.3.
This version introduces new features and also lots of code improvements.
Change log between 0.3 and 0.2.1
- Added the stopwatch feature!
- utimer --stopwatch
- Now you can pause and resume the timer/stopwatch/countdown using the Spacebar
- Added --enable-debug=[no/minimal/yes] option to configure
- Now completely rely on GTimers for calculating the elapsed time
- Added testing units (can be run when bulding utimer, using: make test)
- Lots of code cleanup
- Dropped the stability for releases (stable/unstable) as they weren't very meaningful.